As many may have noticed, the photography fanatics on Grepless have their own little corner at https://grepless.com/c/photography. A place where they can talk Photography and have contests with each other!
A dedicated mascot there would definitely spice up their community!
This mascot can be an alien, animal, person, emoji, ... or anything creative that you can think of that would make a nice mascot for a community of photographers. The mascot will be shown in the header in a similar way as here in the Photoshop community.
This is the Skyangel's entry, the winner of the Photoshop community mascot contest:
The image you post here should be in JPG or PNG format, but ideally you also have a vector image in SVG format. If you are not using vector graphics, make sure the resolution of your bitmap image is large enough, so our little mascot can be displayed properly on all devices.
The mascot should NOT contain any text or logos. This is just about the mascot itself.
Let's get creative and turn the photography community into a more personal, comfy space, with their own little mascot!
Here are some good tutorials to get you started:
- The ins and outs of mascot logo design (Theory)
- How to Create a Mascot (Illustrator tutorial from Feb. 2021 on Tutsplus)
- How to create a vector mascot in Illustrator (Video series)
- Mascot Logo Design (Photoshop CC 2015.5 Tutorial)
- Creating A Clean Mascot/eSports Text Logo In Photoshop! (EASY)
Some basic rules
- Vote on all entries in the contest. The more votes we get, the more accurate the rankings will be. When you see something that can be improved, let them know in a comment. Use this opportunity to learn new skills from each other!
- If you are using external source images in your entry, make sure to mention them in the description or the comments. Refusing to do so may result in removal of your entry.
Best of luck!PS: Ideas for future contests can be submitted here. The best ideas will be picked and turned into a contest. Make sure to clearly define the rules and objectives of the contest.