A stroll through the dappled shade of a glen with your sweetheart can be extremely romantic. But not all woods are so inviting. Some are more dark and mysterious. What's that lurking in the shadows?
Capture a photo of eerie, mystic, or frightening woods you come across ... Woods that could serve as backgrounds in a horror or fantasy movie.
To get an idea, here's the winner of our "Mystic woods 2" contest 10 years ago on Pxleyes. It was suggested and won by one of our moderators/members: Mqtrf
To see all the entries in this contest, have a look here:http://www.pxleyes.com/photography-contest/18605/mystic-woods-2.html
Technology-wise (and skill-wise) we've significantly progressed in those last 10 years, so let's see what you can do in 2020!
The rules are as follows:
- There must be at least 1 tree in the photo.
- There can't be any people or animals in the photo.
- Minor post-processing is allowed to enhance the mysticism of your photo. Just don't make your photo dependent on it.
- Supplement your photo with your camera model and settings (settings are optional) in a reply to your own entry.
- Supplement your photo with the location of where it was taken in a reply to your own entry. (if the reply button doesn't immediately react after your upload, reload the page first.)
- Vote on other people's entries too. If you have any feedback for them, please also provide it. It's one of the reasons we participate, to get honest feedback and criticism.