Autumn is about to end in the Northern Hemisphere, which gives us a wonderful opportunity to showcase our best autumn photos (new and old!).
We're talking flora here (trees, plants, flowers, bushes,...), this means no people, animals or buildings in your photo. Fungi are also allowed, as they are an integral part of autumn.
To get some inspiration, have a look at the Autumn Photography Photo contest we had on Pxleyes, 11 years ago! It was won by a user named "Mogrim" with the following entry:
If you'd like to learn more about autumn photography, have a look at this two wonderful articles:
So, grab your gear, head into nature and take some glorious shots of your surroundings during these last weeks of autumn!
Some basic rules
- Upload only photos that are taken by you. Uploading photos you didn't take will result in an instant ban.
- You can make photos on any device you want.
- Make sure your photo does not have any watermarks.
- Upload high resolution photos. Keep them under 32MB.
- Keep comments respectful and on-topic.
Best of luck!PS: Try to vote on all entries in the contest. The more votes we get, the more accurate the rankings will be. When you see something that can be improved, let them know in a comment. Use this opportunity to learn new skills from each other!
PS 2: Ideas for future contests can be submitted here. The best ideas will be picked and turned into a contest. Make sure to clearly define the rules and objectives of the contest.